At Easy Storage Solutions, we push having an online presence. An important part of succeeding online is claiming your Google My Business page.
A Google My Business listing is a similar concept to listing your company in the yellow pages of a phone book. It allows for potential customers to find your website, phone number, physical address and hours of operation.
There are five easy steps you can take to claim your Google My Business page:
- Visit google.com/business to begin the process of filling out your company’s profile.
- Enter your business address. Failure to add an address will result in your self storage facility not showing up on Google Maps.
- Fill out your general business information. This consists of your business name, phone number, website URL and hours of operation. Validate your business to potential customers by thoroughly adding this information. Additionally, adding high-quality pictures of your facility helps Google recognize your facility and can bring more engagement.
- Verify your account. Your Google My Business page will only appear in search results once it is verified. To verify your account you will need to enter a PIN number that Google will provide to you through email, phone call, text, or mail. Sometimes, the account will auto verify and you will not need to take this additional step.
- Keep it updated. You do not want a business page with outdated information. To keep your Google My Business Page current, make sure you update any change in business hours and other important information.
Once you have completed your Google My Business listing, you are now optimized to receive more clicks and attract visitors to your website that will likely lead to more rentals. Claim your My Google Page today and optimize your self storage facility. Learn more.