NOW HIRING: MARKETING MANAGER
This is an immediate need for a dynamic, highly organized marketing manager to join our growing team.
Who are we?
StorTrack is the leading data provider for the self storage industry. StorTrack launched in 2014, providing data products and services to both operator and investor professionals in the global self storage market. As part of our company mission in 2021 we are seeking to hire a well-qualified, proactive and creative marketing manager to drive and implement our marketing initiatives for the StorTrack business.
The ideal candidate will market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, conducting market research, preparing reports, and analyzing sales data in order to optimize the use of resources and ensure our company’s overall success. You must be able to interpret customer behaviors, project trends and patterns and suggest and implement creative ways to increase brand awareness and audience reach. Part of your responsibilities include generating regular and helpful content and managing our social media presence and engagements. The ideal candidate will also have prior experience marketing SaaS and in B2B marketing. This is a global position as StorTrack is used by customers across the world.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills with ample experience in content marketing and marketing communications
- Highly creative thinking skills, an eye for design and an ability to produce high quality, engaging marketing material
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Familiarity and experience with CRM/sales tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Experience in marketing SaaS and B2B
Immediate Need for an Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence and Financial Analyst for a Rapidly Growing Self-Storage Owner/Operator
Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence and Financial Analyst
Boardwalk Development Group – Suwanee, GA
Who are we?
Boardwalk Development Group is a Suwanee, GA based owner, operator, and developer of self-storage facilities in Georgia and Tennessee, with acquisition plans throughout the Southeast.
- Manage the due diligence process of self-storage acquisitions and development
- Evaluate and analyze self-storage acquisition and development opportunities
- Perform market, financial and physical inspections
- Perform proforma financial analysis and competitive market analysis
- Obtain due diligence information from owners, governmental jurisdictions, and vendors
- Engage and manage third party consultants and contractors for legal, environmental and survey due diligence
- Manage capital improvement projects
- Prepare and maintain project reports
- Other projects, duties and responsibilities assigned by the Director of Real Estate
- Report to the Director of Real Estate
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Commercial real estate experience is required. Self-storage experience is preferred.
- Excel financial modeling and analysis experience is required
- Real estate due diligence experience is preferred
- Leadership capabilities
- Problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization skills and capability to meet strict deadlines
- Broad knowledge and understanding of land and buildings
- Broad knowledge and understanding of real estate design, development, and construction
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Willingness and ability to work overtime
- Willingness and ability to perform physical activities under different weather conditions
- Willingness and ability to work in a business office and construction site environment
- Strong company culture
- Base salary plus bonus, negotiable based on experience