The SBOA is thrilled to be back exhibiting at the Self Storage Association Fall Conference and Trade Show in Las Vegas, NV from September 7-10, 2021. There are many exciting sessions and events that you don’t want to miss, so make sure to read this guide to make your time at the SSA Conference as enjoyable and productive as possible.
In This Guide ...
What is it? The Self Storage Association 2021 Fall Conference and Trade Show
When is it? Tuesday, September 7th – Friday September, 10th
Where is it? MGM Grand Resort in Las Vegas, NV (see map below)
Where is Everything Located?
While the SSA Conference takes place throughout the MGM Grand, the majority of the conference will take place in the Conference Center and Marquee Ballroom. See a breakdown of where everything is taking place below.
Inside the Conference Center:
- SSA Café
- Managers Summit
- AAC Meeting
- Chairman’s Reception
- LOC Meeting
- YLG Meeting
- General Sessions
- Foundation Forum
- Economic Summit
- Concurrent Sessions
- Women’s Council
Which SBOA Service Providers Will Be There?
The following SBOA service providers will be exhibiting at the SSA Fall Conference. They are listed with their corresponding booth number.
- Blink Signs (#126)
- The BSC Group (#450)
- Easy Storage Solutions (#118)
- Flex Storage Systems (#521)
- Janus International (#301)
- List Self Storage
- Motili (#561)
- PTI Security Systems (#429)
- SBOATI (#130)
- Storable (#329)
- StorageAuctions.com (#434)
- StorTrack (#447)
The SBOA Tradeshow Booth
We encourage you to stop by the SBOA trade show booth (#130) to meet our team, learn more about becoming an SBOA member or service provider, and receive a 5-10 minute chair massage.
Trade show hours:
Wednesday, September 8th: 11:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday, September 9th: 11:30am – 3:00pm
5 Tips for New Attendees to the SSA Conference
1. Attend the orientation for first-time attendees and new members on Wednesday, September 8th at 8:00am.
2. Engage in as many networking sessions and opportunities as possible. The SSA Young Leaders Group and Women’s Council always have great networking events. Also, some of the vendors host cocktail receptions all throughout the hotel and city. The SSA Cafe is another great spot to meet connections and network.
3. Get educated! The SSA works hard to put together some of the best educational sessions for you at these shows. Take advantage of the learning opportunities from the industry experts.
4. Visit the tradeshow Wednesday, September 8th from 11:30am to 4:00pm, and on Thursday, September 9th from 11:30am to 3:00pm. This is your opportunity to learn about all of the industry-leading service providers.
5. Pack a conference survival kit equipped with:
- Comfortable shoes – you are going to do a decent amount of walking
- Aspirin – well it is in Vegas after all
- Masks – Vegas is reinforcing the mask mandate … don’t forget your mask
- Chargers for all of your electronic devices
- Business Cards – this is your time to network and get to meet people. Stock up your bag with your business cards to give to others. Don’t have a printed business card? There are tons of free online business card apps. We recommend using HiHello.